Oh my. I thought this was a fairly easy goal. The videos I use are 15-20 minutes long. I did a session one day. One. Day. All week long.
It felt great, but it's definitely not a habit yet! So now I'm not journaling in the morning. I'm not consistently exercising. I'm not being very disciplined about my devotional / prayer time. . . . Something needs to change.
Here it is, Tuesday morning, and I'm just now doing my "Sunday blogging." Ugh.
Since success builds success, I'll focus on last week's positives. Here are a few (in no particular order):
- I had a lovely lunch date with Emma.
- I baked some chocolate chip cookies.
- I brought Joyce a card and some flowers on her birthday.
- I consulted with Rose about the quilt for Morgan and Angela so now I have a plan.
- We got to have Morgan and the boys over for dinner on Saturday!
- I am blessed and have so much Praise for God!
Because I love to include photos, here's one from the MQ (Minnesota Quilters) meeting on Saturday:
It's a money gift envelope, but I don't remember which Asian country it's from. I love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment