Saturday, February 16, 2008

Alex is my hero!

Today when I opened up to iGoogle, it was only open for a few seconds before it autochanged to a site I had never seen before (http://sitesure.com). I hit my home button and the same thing happened again. Louie was busy fixing the dishwasher, so I asked Alex to help. (Even though I had told him earlier to study / do homework. . . ). He was wonderful! He checked my antivirus software, ran a scan on my computer, then hit the geek archives for info. Apparently, Firefox doesn't like the "This Day in History" widget on the iGoogle page. I was so glad that he solved the problem! I just wonder why it happened today, when I've had that widget on my page for a month or so. Oh well, problem solved and my computer's not infected with some hideous virus! Yeah! Now what nice thing can I do for that great kid?

No comments: