Saturday, April 10, 2010

Birdwing Spa

In my quest to get rid of clutter, I've found it amazingly difficult to recycle a brochure for Birdwing Spa, located in Litchfield MN. My sister-in-law Delavon gave me a gift certificate for my birthday four or more years ago. I spent a day being pampered and I *loved* it! It made me wish to be able to afford to treat other women, especially those much more deserving than I, to such an experience.

My reluctance to recycle this (in light of the fact that I don't even know if the place still exists) seems to indicate that I want to keep this info handy. Certainly, I could google it (and if it exists still, check out the current prices), but I cherish the memory of being treated so well and relaxing so thoroughly. I was the only guest that day, so everything truly was catered to me personally.

Birdwing Spa, 21398 - 575th Avenue in Litchfield. 320-693-6064. Healthy and delicious food, nice trails and workout facilities, excellent spa treatments . . . ahhh.

No comments: