Monday, January 5, 2015

LaMoore Christmas 2014

I love our family time together! Here were some of this year's gems (that I caught):

"The pun density is off the charts!"
- Nick, referring to the Guillotine card game, which has a subtitle of "The revolutionary card game where you win by getting a head."

"Viv cooked. There's no salmonella and no smoke detector."
- Nick

"He's a useful thing to have around."
- Ally, referring to Nick (before Lindsay's brakes were actually fixed . . . )

"I want the brown one. No, not Nick's. The cute brown one."
- Stacie, choosing a LaMoore exchange gift from the pile

"It's hard because I have a coat on."
- Viv

"I have a coat AND a penis."
- Mike
They were using the weighted hula hoop out on the patio, and may have been imbibing a bit, too . . .

I'm sure there were many other funny moments that I didn't write down. And I went to bed before the dance-off, but Jeff G won (of course!). Merry Christmas, all.

No comments: