Sunday, September 22, 2019

Literary Pet Names

When Louie and I were discussing our new little German Shepherd puppy, we had very different ideas about names! I liked another spice name, since Pepper had been such a wonderful dog. But he didn't like Basil, Coriander, Oregano, or anything else I came up with. He liked German names, but I didn't care for Franz or any of the others that I saw on lists.

Then I found this site: The Best Literary Pet Names: Canine Edition by Derek Attig. I was already a fan of the Book Riot website, so this was an easy "sell" for me. As I read through some of the names, Louie and I both liked "Titus" and so that's what we chose. It fits him well! I liked the site so much, I wanted to save it here and share it with others!

Here are some shots of Titus when he was a pup and at age 2 years old.


No comments: