Sunday, March 22, 2020

My Siblings Are So Talented!

I should be posting about all three of my siblings with a title like that. But today I'm focusing on one: Ann. She can create art in so many different mediums! She weaves, dyes, sews, and so much more. She is also a member of Minnesota's Textile Center. As such, she has a piece hanging in the member show. Joshua and I got there to see it in person before the show closed (and before Covid-19 had us all staying home).

Here we are, admiring Ann's piece in the gallery:

I had asked a volunteer to take our photo. I probably should have cropped it . . .

Below are the scans of the postcard advertisement sent out for the annual show. I love that Ann has done this for many years! I wish I were organized enough to share photos of some of her other years' entries.

She is so talented!



No comments: