Monday, February 12, 2024

2024 Studio Post #6 - Almost Nothing

I brought a hand sewing project with me to the lake this past weekend and did no stitching on it. I wanted it done last June for the MQ show. It is to replace the wall hanging I gave to a friend:



To be clear, this picture is the one I finished years ago. The pins at the bottom are to pin on people's names that I'm praying for. The friend I gave it to had admired it when she saw it at my house. 

 

I'll wait until I'm done with the current version to post the pic here. 


I also looked at laying out the last part of the quilt top I'm working on, but haven't made decisions yet.


I got out some fabric that I love less for the backing and put it in the laundry to wash before I put it together for the back.


That's it. This is a new week! (I'm bringing the hand stitch wall hanging with me today.)

No comments: