Thursday, March 30, 2023

Declutter #13 - baby steps (again)

 Last week was busy, but here's what went away:

  • cole slaw dressing . . . it was a year past its date, which wouldn't stop me from using it, but it didn't taste very good to begin with! I like the dressing I make myself. That bottle got emptied, rinsed, and recycled.
  • an ice bucket container from our old fridge. I had taken it out when we started having water issues with the old fridge and stowed it in the china hutch. When I found it there, I got it into the garbage can.
  • with a new refrigerator and a new dishwasher, I went through our appliance folders and got rid of the old manuals. In addition to the appliances that left our house, I had manuals for other old things that I was able to recycle.
  • I dropped off a box of donation items. Some went to Jenifer for Saving Grace Village and the rest went to Goodwill. (Hands of Friendship in New Prague is my last resort for getting rid of items.)
  • There are two Christian books that I've added to my MQ bag for the next quilt meeting to put on their Little Free Library shelf.

No comments: