Friday, October 20, 2023

Blogging, Goals, and Plans

I have found that blogging about decluttering has been very helpful and motivating for me. I will continue that for the rest of 2023. However, I have a new plan for 2024. I keep wanting and intending to spend more time in my sewing room.  I have been using a monthly calendar white board to "help" me. I have tried rewarding myself with sewing time if I get other stuff done.


As you can see by these pics of my white board for the first nine months of 2023, I have not been very successful. It occurred to me that if I blog weekly about my studio projects,  that will probably motivate me to do them! Everyone has different ways of doing life.  Apparently, being accountable to a blog works for me! It's worth a try. 















I have worked on some projects in October,  but when I thought about erasing the September info and writing in October,  it felt a bit futile.  If nine months of this "system" wasn't helping, why continue? 


I may use the white boarddown in my office to focus on connecting with people - phone calls, snail mail, lunch dates, road trips . . . TBD.

No comments: