Saturday, October 14, 2023

Declutter #34 - Sexy Clothes and Household Stuff

I really like these clothes and think they're cute. They are not, however, ones that I wear often. I prefer clothing that is super comfortable and non-fussy. These sleeveless shirts require that I try to carefully conceal my bra straps and my cleavage. 

 

The skirts are short enough that I have to be careful when I sit so that I'm not flashing my underwear to people. I have not worn any of these skirts in 2023 and do not need to wait and see if they'll work for me next year. It's time to say goodbye to them. Someone slimmer, younger, and/or more daring than I can have fun with them!

 

The white bottle opener next to the shirts was one we had at the lake. It doesn't work very well for getting caps off bottles. The pepper grinder is a refillable one that I finally washed out to donate. I like my pepper ground more finely and that one didn't seem to have a setting size that worked well for me. We have other pepper grinders, so Louie was okay with me getting rid of it. The banana tree is one we've had at the lake for a while. We usually just set bananas in a bowl, so we just don't need the tree. It's something I had gotten for free (like many of the clothes that were given to me), but we just don't use it or need it.

 



These go into the Goodwill box! Bye bye.




No comments: