Sunday, March 3, 2024

2024 Studio Post #9 - Habits

No photos this week and not much to report. I've been stitching on my bright "God Heals" wall hanging (Studio post #7). I have a set of DVDs from the library (Monk, season 2) and it works well to stitch while I watch. I may or may not enter the wall hanging into the 2024 MQ show (nonjudged). I'm eager to have it on my wall with the names of the people I'm praying healing for!

 

I've also been planning to sew two cute crib sheets for the little toddler bed I have set up in the guest room. The crib mattress I got for it came with baby themed sheets . . . but my five year old grandson sleeps on it when he comes over. He doesn't seem to mind the sheets, but I'd love to have something more age-appropriate for him.

 

I have some construction vehicle fabric and some "junior scientist" fabric. I just looked up directions on how to make a fitted crib sheet. When I get them made, I'll post a pic. I'm excited to tackle this, but I have other things that are more pressing right now. (The "habits" in the title refers to the habit of posting weekly. It's a motivational tool for me in its own odd way.)

No comments: