Saturday, March 30, 2024

Studio Post #13 - Jeanne Got Her Groove Back!

I'm posting a day early because tomorrow is Easter Sunday! I got into my sewing room yesterday and feel really good about what I got done.


First of all, I finally made the binding for my "God Heals" wall hanging and sewed it onto the front. I also made a hanging sleeve and pinned that in place. I made a label for it, too. Now I have some hand stitching to do to finish it!!! Bonus - I cut the hanging rod today and Louie drilled holes to fit the hanging copper. I'm so pumped! No photo until it is DONE.


I also stitched a bunch of little Easter bags / baskets for candies. Even though only two people at lunch tomorrow will be little kids, we all like treats! Here's what I stitched (and I may go sew a few more). I also have some paper gift bags, depending on how many people show up (and/or I send home with SOs. . . . ).

 

I did a little bit of other stuff in my sewing room, but just wanted to have a post with some content for once!




No comments: