Sunday, April 7, 2024

Studio Post #14 - God Heals wall hanging done!


I'm so glad I was able to finish the hand stitching on this while visiting my son and daughter-in-law in Grand Marais last week! It feels really good to have it done and hanging on the wall. I think I may enter it in this year's "non-judged" category at the Minnesota Quilt Show, even though it's the 2023 Challenge fabric . . . 

 

I've actually gotten started on the 2024 Challenge. No photos until it's made, though! It's nice to get back into my studio. Yesterday was so beautiful outside that I sat on the deck and repaired two different coats! 



I realized when I took this photo that it should say 2023 MQ Challenge, not 2024. I've changed it on the quilt, but didn't take a new photo. (Yes, I'm too lazy.) I also realized that this little quilt has a LOT of dog and cat hair on it! It's quite fuzzy.


No comments: