Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Declutter #22 - my office

I'm not posting pictures this week (and I'm blogging early). 

 

To get ready for a family birthday party at our house on May 11, I cleared everything off the pool table and into a laundry basket. No one came downstairs or played pool, but having a fresh look is inspiring me. I've already started to make "priority piles" on the pool table. Since today is not highly scheduled, I plan to work on my highest priorities and clear some of the clutter!


One pile is for a baby shower I'm attending on Saturday. By wrapping gifts and writing cards (for grandparents as well as the young couple), I'll be relieving mental stress that comes from procrastinating. It will also be a mini-declutter of a kind.


I have so many items on my "to-do" list today, but by doing one thing at a time and completing it, I hope to have a less cluttered office by the time I go to my PCA job today.

No comments: