Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Declutter #19 - garage stuff!

I meant to write this a week ago! (And then some . . . )


I finally got Louie to go through the many containers of used oil / used antifreeze that were cluttering up the garage. I wanted to do this more than a month ago! Usually, I need to leave the garage stuff to him, but that space is super crowded and I have more time than he has to do stuff like stop at the Scott County Household Hazardous Waste site. I took a picture of the back of my Volt with all the containers of nasty stuff, the used oil filters, an electronic device, one box of random metal (not enough to try to get cash for), and one box of batteries and bulbs (not visible). Woohoo!


I donated a few items to the Minnesota Quilter's spring sale. It's not much, but one coffee mug and a baggie of charms are out of my house. They are items I did not want or need (and did not pay for in the first place).



I also loaded up two boxes of items to drop off at Jenifer's house for the Saving Grace Village spring sale. It felt good to get rid of stuff!

No comments: