Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Declutter #41 - My Husband's the Hero

I meant to write this over a week ago! But life got busy with hosting Thanksgiving, heading up to the lake, etc. I'm usually the driving force for getting rid of excess stuff, but my husband was the real declutterer two weeks ago!

 


While rearranging the garage to put his motorcycle into storage and have the snowblower handy, he threw out an old hose that we don't use any more. I'm betting it leaks or has a bad attachment piece . . . but it went into the garbage!

 

He also threw away a tarp for . . . a snowmobile? The mice had gotten to it and chewed it up. Yuk.

 

He also gave away a laptop that he inherited from our brother-in-law but wasn't using. And he gave one of our sons a large empty tin for storing bird seed. We hang onto things like that because they can be really handy! But I love that he is willing to share things we're not using with someone who can make use  of them! 


He doesn't like me blogging about him, so please don't congratulate him on decluttering this stuff!

No comments: