Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Declutter #44 - socks and grasping straws

Okay, this is not a very exciting declutter. And it's more of a "get rid of stuff" entry than true decluttering. But here goes for last week:

 


Louie gave me these fun socks for Christmas (or birthday) a few years ago. I love them! They say "I love you more than coffee . . . but not always before coffee." (Though it's not true that I love him only *after* my coffee . . . I love him always! ). But they're worn out. The holes in the heels are NOT going to get darned. Into the garbage they went! I have other cute socks, but I really liked my coffee socks!


I also got rid of some Christmas stockings that my sister-in-law had given me. I laundered them last year then shared them at church. A bunch of people decorated and filled some of them. They will be delivered to The Well in New Prague tomorrow for the teens who go there. Any leftover stockings will go to my donation bag.

 

I also did a "candle hack" that makes me happy. Use what you have! Don't buy stuff if you don't have to. Make do with what's on hand.




No comments: