Sunday, January 8, 2023

2023 Declutter #4 - punch glasses

I have decided to keep my punch bowl and ladle, because I like making and serving punch several times each year. I discovered, however, that I had four different kinds of punch glasses. And I rarely use ANY of them. So I set them all out and Marco Polo'd Jenifer. She recommended that I get rid of ALL of them, but if I must keep some, I keep the ones that match the punch bowl. 

 

Here's what I had in total:

9 that match the bowl

3 crystal (beautiful!)

12 cute  

9 bigger and sort of cute, but I'm not sure I ever used them.











I decided to keep the ones that match the bowl and the three cute crystal ones (not pictured) and get rid of the 21 other glasses! 


None of this decluttering is dramatic, but it isn't as painful to chip away slowly at it. I also got rid of some cookie cutters and a veggie tray that I don't use. I keep a "Goodwill" bag or box available at all times so I can just put things in there right away when I decide I don't want or need them any more. 


This is getting fun!

No comments: