Sunday, April 9, 2023

Declutter #15 - Nada. Zip. Zilch. Or . . . ?

I had decided that there was nothing to blog today. Last week was busy and I injured my ankle on Monday, altering my plans and leaving me with limited mobility. Then I went up to Grand Marais for a few days to visit my youngest and his wife. But as I thought back on the week . . . 

 

I returned a quart mason jar to a friend at church last week. They had been filled with bread and butter pickles, which I didn't used to like but now really enjoy! Yum. 

 

I also returned a pint mason jar to Nick. I wasn't sure about that, because their house isn't finished yet, but he was okay with incorporating the jar into his current living situation.

 

I told Joshua that his cardboard refrigerator box will need to be recycled soon. It's still here (in the guest room), but I think I'll have the boys overnight next Sunday, so I'll get it into recycling the following week. (I'll need to take some photos and include it in next week's blog entry.)

 

I had a friend over for a project day. In between doing some ironing for her project, I used my serger to turn some ratty old towels into cleaning rags. 

 

No photos this week. I'll have to make more of an effort this week . . . 

No comments: