Sunday, April 30, 2023

Declutter #18 - My Mind

 



I had an idea of what to blog about . . . but then we went on vacation to Costa Rica for a week and I completely forgot what I had gotten rid of before we left.

 

Clearing my mind was lovely, though. I got as much done as I could before we left and I fully enjoyed being with my husband and dear friends for a week in paradise!

 

I brought some sample shampoo / conditioner pouches that we used and tossed. I finished off a small purse-size lotion and tossed that container, too.

 

 

I spent lots of money, but that's not something I'm actively trying to declutter from our home!

 

It was a joy and a blessing to be able to take such a fantastic trip. I'll try to work on getting rid of stuff this week. 

(Oh! I did resist the urge to buy STUFF . . . and only came home with a few mementos. The coffee beans and chocolate bars are consumables. A few little things are gifts.)

 

I had four photos on this post, but they were all "dead links" - I think I had done a copy / paste thing that blogger didn't like. Ah well. I don't remember what images I put here, so this one from vacation will have to suffice!

 

No comments: