Friday, August 11, 2023

Declutter #24 Update

 Since I'm getting caught up, I read through some of my posts and laughed.


The old pontoon, pontoon lift, and popup / project trailer are still sitting at the lake. I've had LOTS of inquiries about the popup and one guy MAY come out this weekend to look at it. I am super hopeful that he will buy it. The other items will probably sit until spring.


The baby walker went to Hands of Friendship. The wooden train pieces are in my Goodwill box.


I ended up using the portable DVD player while working as a PCA over a weekend. Louie found a power cord that I could plug into an outlet! I had a full season of the Great British Baking Show on DVD from the library and I needed to return them. It worked beautifully, so I've decided to keep it.


I'm going much slower than I'd like at getting rid of stuff, but at least I'm trying to move forward!

No comments: