Friday, August 11, 2023

Declutter #27 - At the Lake

We have too much stuff. 

 

We are incredibly blessed! And we are trying to be frugal by not buying more than we need. But between gifts and what has simply accumulated over the last 57 - 64 years, we have a lot of stuff.

 

Since we're at the lake for the weekend, I have the opportunity to do some sorting, organizing, and cleaning while we're here. So here's what I plan to put into a donation box!

 

There are four cute signs that someone gave us. They are peel and stick . . . and not something we want to use on our walls. The thought was nice, but someone else can enjoy them. 

 

The two "twig" crayons are also super cute. But when we had mice, they thought they were splendid for chewing. I'm so sick of cleaning up mice messes!!! I have other cute things and other things for small children to play with. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but these are going to go.

 

At the top in the picture is a cute pad of paper holder.  I love jotting notes and using paper and pen, but I have had this for over a decade and it has just been sitting in a drawer. I typically use magnet pads on the fridge. Into the donation box!


I may get rid of more stuff, but since I'm trying to get back on track with my blogging, this entry is a wrap.

 

 

No comments: