Monday, August 21, 2023

Declutter #28 - This and That (Again)

 I don't have photos (or much to share) but I'm trying to keep some forward momentum going!


Over the past week, I dropped off some books to a local Little Free Library. (I had brought some free books home from work, so this was more of a trade than a true declutter.) We have so many books!


I gave my sister Ann one of my sleeveless T-shirts that I bought last summer. I don't like shirts to be too baggy; she's more comfortable with them. (I had purchased four new ones on clearance at Macy's . . . so again, not a declutter.)


I've worked on getting rid of some of my scraps of paper and following up on things on my home days. That helps my space feel less cluttered.


I bought a new ($3 clearance) spiral for jotting my lists. I have used the old one for almost four years, so that feels good. 


I put some other things into the "Goodwill" box under the stairs. I wait until the box(es) is/are full before I add that to my errand list.


All in all, not much to report. This has been a surprisingly busy summer. But it has also been a lot of fun! As we head toward fall, I hope to get more diligent about sorting through things and getting rid of excess.

No comments: