Monday, January 22, 2024

2024 Studio Post #2 - This and That


This entry was intended to be done on January 14, but life got kind of busy. From 1/7-1/14, I worked on the Declutter challenge and finished another hair towel. I didn't really know these existed until just over a year ago. We have so many towels that I cut one up to make a hair towel. It was a bit of a fail, so I made a second one that works fine. This is my third (and best) one so far. I love how well it fits on my head!

 

I didn't take a photo after sewing the elastic in place, but it was nice to get it done and into rotation!  By the way, I used this gal's info to make this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eBiET1xuR4


I stitched on a few things and decided what I was going to bring with me to the Minnesota Quilters In-Town Retreat. (More on that in my next post.)

No comments: