Monday, January 8, 2024

Declutter #48 - Games

I thought I was done with the decluttering blog, but I need to add another entry for 2023. I went through my games cabinet. Initially, it was so I could move the big piece of furniture to take out a picture hanging on the wall behind it. That picture has been trapped for years! I got that done, but figured it made sense to go through my games.


I pulled everything out, then started putting back ones I knew I wanted to keep. I love games, but don't seem to play them as much any more. My kids have so many new weird games that they bring to family gatherings. I cleared out enough space to bring down some of the "little kid" games that Joshua is starting to enjoy. 


These are the ones I asked my kids if they wanted. (Of course they didn't.) So they are boxed up to be brought to the donation center! I gave a few language arts type games to a teacher friend. It feels good to get more cleanout done!




No comments: